Champions Inc has developed the K1-K12 Coding Stack which is currently being implemented in schools. To see the Testimonials and Register for a demo please click here.
If your school has not integrated the Champions K1-K12 Coding Stack, you can still become a Champion in Programming by Registering with us.
• Market Research shows that more than 50% of the white-collared jobs will be in the IT Sector requiring knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Sciences, all requiring the knowledge of coding. The question is will your child be there?
• In Western countries children develop a research mindset at school level itself as Computational thinking coupled with Logical and Critical thinking are a part of their curriculum since Kindergarten.
• We aim to make children at par with the children in the Western countries. To this effect our Research team of Computer Scientists have developed the K1-K12 Coding Stack by which children will be future ready.
• We inculcate coding as a habit. For this reason, we have a curriculum which inducts children into a Computational Thinking mindset year after year.
• Once the foundation is laid, we build Algorithmic thinking through algorithms, flowcharts and pseudo-code.
• Coding is inculcated in a child friendly manner through Graphical User Interfaces so that children learn to read code and then learn to write code.
SNAPSHOTS OF YEAR LONG COURSES
CHAMPIONS GOT NUMBERS
Champions team was mentored wisely and the program became very successful.
Champions plug and play module was integrated into our curriculum as it is the need of the hour.
We already see a big impact on our students!
It was amazing to see Champions dissect difficult concepts like Python and Object Oriented programming with Graphical User Interface concepts !
When I came across Champions I was really impressed! They have designed the lessons catering to every different level of knowledge of the child starting from the basics!
Frequently asked questions
- The brain is formed fully by the age of 9 and then the decision making capability starts.
- Coding preferably should start before that. Higher Order Thinking Skills should be introduced post the age of 9, this can be done through introducing Computational thinking in Secondary years.
- Having said that, it’s not late if your child has crossed his primary years.
- Just that the earlier he/she starts, the better it is.
- This purely depends on the way it is introduced. A child friendly way to introduce it to children will give
- We can teach children only so much, they start teaching us after that !!
- We have worked with schools and have seen amazing results in the coding competitions conducted regularly in schools !
- Depends on the age of the child.
- There are a lot of apps available which induct a child into coding…try LightBotJr for 1st years …graduate to ScratchJr 🙂
- We have a whole set of tools year on year which introduce them to coding and build their skills gradually.
- And we have seen children run towards the computer in classrooms for their turn 🙂
- Block based Programming Language to start with which ignites the coding mindset.
- If you start a child onto higher level languages directly , he will dislike it instantaneously.
- The reason is that children by nature like shapes, color, movements, they like to play !
- We get them to play and map the concepts appropriately 🙂
- Kids learn to read before they write.
- A language like English too is taught to be read before a child learns to write.
- Similar principle applies to Coding Languages.
- The child needs to learn to read code before he writes code.
- GUI Based Learning methodology promotes this kind of learning.
Request more information
Champions Inc had presented in Karnataka Sangha through Bangalore Sahodaya on October 22nd and 23rd.
We would like schools to introduce coding from Primary years since coding is the 21st Century skill and children need to be well equipped with coding skills.